OBEY OUR HOUSE
In order to maintain a fun,
safe, and distraction-free environment,
guests of the Midway Drive-In
agree to obey the following rules:
- No Carry-in food or drinks are permitted on the grounds of the Midway Drive-In. Discard all outside food and drinks, and food and drink containers before entering the Midway.
Please visit the Midway Diner (located in the concession building) for a wide variety of fresh and delicious meals, drinks, and snacks.
- No cash refunds. If
the first movie of the evening is cancelled due to mechanical reasons,
passes will be issued.
- The image on the screen cannot be recorded in any manner (video recorder,
digital camcorder, cell phone, etc.). Recording ANY portion of any part of
any film constitutes film piracy.
- The exit is to the right of the screen. If you leave the Drive-In, you must
repay to re-enter.
- Keep your ticket stub with you at all times. Do not throw them away.
- The kiddie playground closes upon the start of the first film of the
evening. Please, no one on the playground during the film or at
intermission. The playground rides are for ages 11 and under only.
- The Speed limit is 5 MPH.
- If you have any issues or concerns during the evening, please see us in the
Concession Building, inform a security person, or use your cell phone to
call us. Do not approach the Box-Office on foot.
- Maintain a distraction-free environment for your fellow movie-goers. Do not
raise your voices, radios, or make noises loud enough to disturb you fellow
- Please insure that your car lights (interior and exterior) are off.
- The first three rows are for cars only. SUV’s, Trucks and Vans may park in
rows four and back.
- Parking is between the posts facing the screen. If you wish to reverse park
facing the screen and watch the film from your rear hatch back, do not raise
your lift back or door higher than the vehicle clearance. Do not park your
- Anyone who attempts to enter the theatre without paying will be arrested. If
you see anyone entering the theatre without paying, please inform us. If we
apprehend them, you will receive a free pass to the Midway.
- Shirts and Shoes must be worn at all times.
- No running. Please accompany your children when they leave the car.
- Do not EVER sound your horn. Do not EVER flash your lights or point a light
of any type at the screen.
- Do not leave your vehicle engine running.
CARBON MONOXIDE IS POISON!
- You may not cook or grill food on the premises.
- No Dogs.